Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trust Yourself

Last Monday (April 26) was the start of my one-and-a-half vacation leave. Well, it was supposed to be a 2-weeks leave from work, and we were supposed to visit some relatives in Canada. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to postpone the trip to next year. It would be quite a hassle on my part, since I wasted PHP6000 (approximately $120) just to get this Canadian visa. Oh well. I am hoping that I could still get one next year.

As a consolation, I still took my vacation leave. I just shortened it to a week and a half (instead of 2 whole weeks). I still have a lot of things to take care of, including my Solo Parent ID, my son's enrollment, and of course, a short trip to a local spot here in the Philippines. I took leave off from work, as a reward to myself - a much-deserved reward after going through some stressful and grueling things at work. Well, I hope that this long break from work would give me some time to unwind and spend some time for myself and my family.


Journalling: You can Trust Yourself. Other people's opinion are driven by their needs and emotions - not by magical insights about your worth.

Credits for this layout: Back N Why Kit by Caroline B. available at KreativeKreationsKorner; Photomasks Pack2 by Brouille; WordArt by Bethany Elegant WordArt

No comments: