Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2K11 Calendar Layout

I know I've been missing out on my digiscrap layouts lately. I've been busy these past weeks, with work/training, and with the preparations for my Dad's 60th birthday (Iam hoping that my Dad would not surf the web and visit my blogs.. tee hee!). Despite of all these, I still managed to create a calendar layout for the month of March.

For this month, I am featuring another very good friend from my previous company - Shy. In our circle of friends back in my old company, she is the official photographer. During our yearly summer outings, she patiently works with a bunch of camwhores (us!! hehehe!) who are all eager to pose in front of the camera. As a friend, I can say that Shy is a very level headed girl, be it in our circle of friends and even among the people in the office. Negative things are thrown at her, but she still manages to retain her cool, instead of raising hell (as all of us in the team would normally do.. in varying degrees of course). I surely miss having her as one of my lunch buddies, and most importantly, one of the few close friends I've had in my previous work.

To Shy, advance happy happy birthday (March 28)! God bless you always. Hope to see you soon! :-)

Journalling: "Count on me through thick and thin, a friendship that will never end. When you are weak, I will be strong, helping you to carry on. Call on me, I will be there. Don't be afraid. Please believe me when I say, Count on..."

Credits for this layout: Back to Basics Kit by ElementalScraps; Urban Kiwi Collection by Shabbyprincess ; Everday Moments Kit by Designs by Amanda; Calendar Template by Miss Mint from Pepppermint Creative ; Count on Me Lyrics sung by Whitney Houston.

No comments: