Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas

Zion had their annual school Christmas party presentation last December 16. Since I was busy the past days, I was only able to upload the pictures from my camera to the laptop today. I was going through the pictures, as well the videos I took, when I noticed that how fast time flies. Unlike last year when Zion cried (or should I say wailed) during the Toddler Class' entire presentation, this year he was more cooperative. Even if he wasn't able to follow all of the gestures his teacher showed, the least he did was to walk around and laughed while the "Kumukuti-kutitap" song played in the background. Compared to last year's crying session, this year was more presentable and more pleasing to the camera. My son is indeed growing up. *sigh*... Well, as his mom, I just wish that when he grows up, he'll learn the true meaning of Christmas and why we are celebrating. :-)

Journalling: My Joy... My Love... My Christmas...

Credits for this layout: Merry Christmas Collab Kit available at Digiscrap Mania Shop; Love and Hope Kit by Jaelop Designs; Swenson font available at Dafont.com.

No comments: