Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 2K11 Calendar Layout

I was asking my brother if he could spare me a picture of him and his current girlfriend for my February calendar layout. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get the picture from his girlfriend. I thought of using a picture of my parents. However, since they will be celebrating their anniversary this coming March, I just decided to use their picture on my upcoming layouts on March. So, this left me thinking what picture I could use for my calendar layout. I scanned through the pictures in my computer to check if I could find any. I chanced upon a picture of me and my son Zion. Hmmm.. the month of February is indeed the month of love. But I guess, Love is not limited to the romantic kind. A mother's love for her son can be considered one of the most beautiful and most priceless kind of love. ♥♥♥

Credits for this layout: Strawberry Nirvana Kit by Maurine Stettler; WordArt by Word Art World;
Calendar Template from Miss Mint 2011 Calendar Stamps .

3 comments:

gwacie said...

So true - love comes in many forms, and the unconditional kind is the best of them all! Advanced happy Valentine's Day!

*** CheWicK *** said...

thanks sis gwacie! Advanced Happy Valentine's Day too! :-)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking