Thursday, August 8, 2019

The Best Cure

Yesterday, I was trying to comfort my son. He was having a not-so-good day at school after learning that his crush had eyes on him... only as a friend (i.e. friendzoned) plus the fact that his mobile phone conked out on him... again for the nth time (i.e. he considers his mobile phone as 3rd arm or 3rd leg). With the hopes of making him feel better, I treated him to some cold and sweet desserts - korean bingsu!

I don't know with you folks, but for me, desserts (especially any of them that have the ice cream component) have always made me feel better. There ain't any pain that dessert/ice cream can't ease or cure - including pains of the heart. Thankful that this also worked for my son. Well.. we can't have his mobile phone fixed immediately - as we'll only be able to go to the repair guy this coming weekend - but at the least, he's no longer moping that much over his crush. :)

Credits for this layout: Going Place Kit from Scrapvine.


No comments: