Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Do


It's been quite awhile since I was able to update this blogsite. I was so busy with work and last week (Valentine's Day), my brother and I invaded my parents' date. So it was quite a time (2 weeks I think) before I was able to create some layouts.

To keep the "love spirit" going this February, I chose another couple to feature in my digiscrap. For this layout, I chose my cousin Jomer's wedding with his fiancee' Teresa. It was a civil wedding held last July 2007 at their hometown in Batangas. My cousin Jomer is quite the shy-type so most of his pictures (like the ones I used in this layout) shows his being timid. Teresa, on the other hand, is the outgoing type and definitely complements Jomer's introvert character.

Credits for this layout: Pretty in Pink Dance Collection from scrapbookflair.com; WordArt from Heart's Expression available at gmemoirs.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ganda naman nito sis, love ko yung color,galing!