Saturday, June 25, 2011

Glenda's Smile


Oh my! It's been 2 months since my last post. I've been sooooo busy with work for the past 2 months that I wasn't able to create any digiscrap layouts, and not even my monthly calendar layouts. Sometimes work can really take a toll on my creative, and even my personal life... *sigh*...

Anyway, to make up for the lost time, I have created 3 layouts this weekend. These layouts are all dedicated to my girl friends from my previous work who have celebrated their birthdays last May and a few days back in June.

For my 1st layout, I dedicate this to my good friend Glendz who celebrated her birthday last May. Glendz is one of my close friends from my previous company. We have common interests (with the exception of Glendz's fondness for Black Sabbath), and we usually share the same opinions when it comes to certain topics and concepts. I miss Glendz and our usual morning trips to Starbucks and our afternoon trips to Fruit Magic or that yogurt shop a few meters from our previous office.

To my good friend Glendz, belated happy birthday!! Mishu girl! :)

Credits for this layout: Blooming Friendship Kit by Jady Day Studio. Photo taken by Shy Arizala.

No comments: