Friday, April 10, 2009

Friends Are Flowers


It's the 2nd day of our 4-day weekend. I tried work from home earlier and debugged one problematic ticket, but it is seems that that blasted program just won't cooperate (gggrrrr....). So to rid myself of some negative energies, I tried to download some digiscrapping materials from the Net and created one layout this afternoon.

The picture used in this layout was taken during Zion's 2nd birthday. It was taken by one of my "kumpares" (i.e. one of Zion's godfather). It features my close friends from my former office. Well.. not all of them are in the pic since some are out of the country. I love these friends of mine. They are always there, in good and bad times, and I considered them my support group when I was going through my "rough and dark days". Zion is definitely lucky to have Tito's and Tita's (including 2 Ninongs - godfathers) in them.

Credits for this layout: Citrus Brights Kit from vicki20.blogspot.com.


No comments: