Friday, April 10, 2009

Let the Sunshine In


I am making the most of this 4-day weekend by relaxing and resting from my head-breaking problem tickets. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I tried to debug one disastrous program earlier, and the program just won't cooperate. So I stopped (hehehehe..). To compensate for my frustration in debugging that program, I turned to digiscrapping to relax my mind. So here's another layout for today.

My second layout for today features our outing in 8 Waves Resort in Bulacan last 2007. Zion was about a year-and-a-half old that time but he sure knows how to enjoy the sun and the water. For this layout, I chose pictures of Zion with his godmother (Ninang) Josie (my cousin), his godfather Philip (my brother), and of course, his one and only Mom (me!!!).

Credits for this layout: I Want Sunshine Kit from SuzyQ Scraps available at funkyplaygrounddesigns.com.

No comments: