Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Smile is The Light


About a month ago, Zion celebrated his 3rd birthday. It was celebrated at a local fastfood joint near our area. I only invited my a few close relatives and my closest friends. The birthday party was just held to give way to my parents' request that their "unico hijo apo" was given a birthday party since children his age love celebrating parties and opening gifts. And I must agree they were right. Zion truly enjoyed his birthday party, as seen from most of the pictures that were taken during the celebration, just like the one used in this layout. I must say this is just one of his naughtiest and most "pilyo" shots. I'm planning to feature the other cute shots in future layouts.

Journalling: A Smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you are at home.

Credits for this layout: Happy Mommy Kit from jadydaystudio.blogspot.com; Spring Mini Kit by kevinandamanda.com; WordArt from Scrappy Pony designs at
cesstrelle.wordpress.com.

1 comment:

gwacie said...

Naku sis, how time flies! That's a great smile Zion has there - you can tell that he had a great time.

I like those stitches around the border and the paint splatter under the wordart. Looks kinda grungy-cute. :)