Saturday, June 6, 2009

June Calendar Layout


Ok.. I know it's a few days late because the month of June has already started, and it is only now that I will be posting my calendar layout for this month. But hey, as the old saying goes, "better late than never". So here's my calendar layout for the month of June.

Since it is also in June when we celebrate Father's Day, I chose to feature my own Dad for my calendar layout this month. Note that my calendar layout for this month is more formal and simpler than last month's? Well.. I made it this way to fit my Dad's simplicity and his more formal taste. To my Dad and to all the father's out there, Happy Father's Day! May God continue to shower this world with loving and responsibe fathers like you.

Credits for this layout: Blue Dream Kit from digiscrapbycoco.blogspot.com.

No comments: