Friday, April 9, 2010

April 2K10 Calendar Layout

For my April Calendar layout, I chose my son Zion (nicknamed Zeegyboi) to be featured in the calendar layout. Aside from April being his birth month, Zion always watches whenever I create my digiscrap layouts. When I feature other people in my layouts, he would tug at me, and say "Mommy, lagay Zion picture!" (Mommy, put Zion's picture). So this time, I called him while I was creating my April calendar layout, and asked him whose picture is on the layout? He gleefully answered, "ZION!!". So to my dear son, it's your time to shine in this month's calendar layout. Advance happy birthday!! :-)

Journalling:
it's your time to shine... Zeegyboi

Credits for this layout: New Beginnings Collab Kit by
Jak-Art-A Scrappers

1 comment:

KIRA said...

Happy birthday Ziggy!!!! :D