Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brother Sister Model-Wannabees

I enjoy taking pictures of myself and my brother together. Somehow, our pictures are always on the wacky and funny side. My brother Philip seems to have the knack for finding a good angle for pictures, and my being a frustrated-print-ad model (teee heee!!!) always complements my brother's posing talent.In the picture used for this layout (taken from last year's our Labor Day trip to Tagaytay), my brother and I were feeling like models so we readily posed like one even if there are a lot of people in the area (hahahaha!). For all we care. What is important is that we're having a fun and enjoyable time, and the fun we're having can be seen in our pictures. :-)

Journalling: Laughs shared by Sisters and Brothers are the best kind.

Credits for this layout: Bright Springtime Kit by Alba Eire Creations available at KreativeKreationsKorner; Siblings WordArt from Linda Reichardt available at Random Thoughts by Linda.

No comments: