Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Meets 2011

We celebrated New Year 2011 differently. Instead of staying at home, we opted to go to nearby Eastwood City in Libis to join the open party countdown for 2011. My family and I checked-in in a nearby hotel (Crowne Plaza Galleria) since my mom had discount vouchers in the said hotel. The open party countdown in Eastwood City was a big success as several musical artists graced the event, as everybody waited for the clock to strike 12. I'll try to create some digiscrap layouts using the pictures I got during the open party countdown.

For my layout today, the picture used was taken on the morning of January 1, 2011, at our room in the Crowne Plaza Galleria Hotel. I asked everyone in our family to strike a pose so that we can have souvenir pictures from the hotel. My Dad and my son Zion made this funny pose - my Dad in his unbuttoned shirt, and Zion in his diapers. My Mom saw the shot and she commented that it is like 2010 (the old year) meets 2011 (the new year).

Journalling: When 2010 meets 2011

Credits for this layout: New Year's Eve Kit by Miss Mint Creations available at Peppermint Creative; Photomask from KapiColors.

No comments: