Friday, April 22, 2011

April 2K11 Calendar Layout


There is an old Filipino adage that says "Huli man daw at magaling, maihahabol pa rin". Very roughly translating it, would come as "Better late than never" (my apologies to my readers who are experts in both the English and Filipino language), and this is what exactly this post says. I know it's almost the end of April. And it is only now I have created and posted my April 2011 calendar layout. The end of March until now has been a very busy (and physically, emotionally draining) time for me, especially at work. But I couldn't just let April pass without rendering my calendar layout for this month. Most especially because April is my son's, Zion, birthmonth. And since I've featured almost all my family members, and girl buddies in digiscrap layouts, I would not let April pass without featuring my son in his own layout.

The picture was taken during Zion's moving up activity last March. He "graduated" from Nursery, and the family celebrated the occassion by eating out and going to nearby Subic.

Journalling : You make me smile.

Credits for this layout: Escape Kit by Jayedid Designs; Miss Mint 2011 Calendar Stamps available at Peppermint Creative; Music To Scrap WordArt from Melanie's Digital Creations.

No comments: