Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Asian Flavor


I love Fridays! Aside from the fact that I get a respite from the burnt-out effect from work, I usually set aside Friday nights for digiscrapping. I don't know but this hobby is REALLY, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY ADDICTING! ÜÜ Just imagine, every Friday morning, while attending to my problem tickets at work, I am already thinking of what layout or pic I would do and use when I get home. ÜÜ

My first (and hopefully not my last) layout this week uses this cute Sushi Bar mini-kit which I found from Ikeagoddess (see credits below for the exact location). Since I can't find some pictures of Zion in Japanese kimono, I just used those pics of him wearing his Chinese silk pajamas (well.. at least parehong may Asian touch and feel diba? Ü). My mom (Zion's grandma) bought this cute pair of silk pajamas for Zion while she was on a vacation. My brother is featured with Zion in one of the pics.

Credits for this layout: Sushi Bar Kit from irenealexeeva.blogspot.com (found the link at Ikeagoddess).

1 comment:

gwacie said...

clever sis! chinese or japanese, it's all asian. and zion looks adorable in those PJs!