Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Calendar Layout

For my October calendar layout, I chose my cousin Josie as my "model". The reason is that she will be celebrating her 28th birthday this October 15. Credit must be given to this cousin of mine. She was my brother's caretaker since my brother was 5 or 6 years old. Now that my brother is in his teen years, my cousin Josie is his official project-manager (i.e. taga-gawa ng mga art and design projects ng kapatid ko). This cousin of mine has her artistic side and the dexterity of her fingers proves to be useful in helping my mom with her choco-lollipops and balloon-making sideline. Incidentally, she is also one of Zion's godmothers. So I do hope, Zion inherits her artistic side and her patience in doing school projects.

Journalling: Be Happy for this moment... this moment if your Life.

Credits for this layout: Serendipity Kit by MandyMystiques; Yuyu Memories Kit by Armina Designs; AboutLove Wordart from Elisja Designs;


No comments: