Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Cheers

Merry Christmas!!! Yeah I know my Christmas greetings is 2 days late. Well, I was busy with work the past weeks, and busy preparing for the Holiday seasons these past days.

For this layout, I chose to create a "non-traditional" Christmas layout. Non-traditional because it doesn't use the usual Christmas colors of green and red. Instead, I used the girly pastel colors of pink and sky blue. Well, the pictures I used were "girly" also. It featured my mom, my cousin, and I during our trip to Singapore. The pictures were taken at the Singapore airport during our last day in Singapore. There was these HHHUUUGGGEE christmas balls in the airport waiting area. My cousin and I went on a photo-shoot trip. We didn't mind that some of the people were staring at us. We're just enjoying the holidays anyway... Tee hee!! :-)

Credits for this layout: A Little Whimsy Kit by Scraps by Andrea available at Stufftoscrap.com

No comments: