Sunday, December 6, 2009

Motherhood: A Calling

When I was still in my teens, I never understood the arguments my mom and I were having. As a typical teenager, I wanted my freedom and I cannot understand why my mother was soooo overprotective. It is amazing to watch and know that despite of the numerous arguments my mom and I had in the past, my mom is still always there for me (and Zion). When Zion came, it is only then when I understood Mama (my mom). It is only then when I understood that motherhood is calling - a calling to love and nurture unrelentlessly. I know I could never repay all the love, affection, patience my Mama has given me. But I know that I can "pay it forward" by showing the same amount of love, affection, and patience to my own son, Zion.

Journalling: Motherhood - a calling to love and to nurture...

Credits for this layout: Mommitude Kit from Miss Mint Designs available at Peppermint Creative;

No comments: