Saturday, June 12, 2010

Four Generations

I was lucky enough to be able to go to a lot of places this summer. One of the places I've visited was the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio City. I went there last May with my family. We have been to Baguio several times before, but somehow, each visit is always unique and the experience is always fun and rejuvenating. Perhaps it can attributed the cool climate of Baguio, which is around 18 - 20 deg Celsius (a far cry from the scorching 37-38 deg Celsius here in Manila last summer). This cool climate makes everyone relaxed and less irritable.

One of the places we've visited in Baguio was the Philippine Military Academy. Filipino men and women who dream of joining the Army study and train in this prestigious place of learning. The picture I used in this layout was taken in the said place. The four guys in the family had their picture taken in front of the bronze emblem of the PMA. Four generation of Tarrancos - my Dad Erick, my son Zion, my brother Philip, and my grandfather Lolo Pilo.

Credits for this layout: Sweet Afternoon by Sunshine Studio Scraps; Spring Mini Kit by Kevin and Amanda.com; Amazing Ruler font available at Kevin and Amanda.com;




1 comment:

scrapbooking said...

Eh eh great idea this
four generation scrapbooking.
Great colors and nice picture.
Jul.