Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kapurpurarwan Rock - God's Magnificence


It has been some time before I was able to create some digiscrap layouts. I was too busy with some summer family activities, as well as some summer activities with my office pals (hope to create digiscrap layouts out of those summer activities. :-)). Let me make up for those time by creating 3 digiscrap layouts this week. Here's the first.

This first layout is a continuation of my adventure in the northern province of Ilocos, here in the Philippines. The pictures used in this layout were taken at the Kapurpurawan Rock in Ilocos Norte. Basically, Kapurpurawan Rock is a rock formation near the shorelines of Ilocos. The view (both rock formation and the angry sea) is soooo majestic and breathtaking from afar, and much more when you are actually near or on top of the rock formation. I must admit it was a long and somehow tiring trek to get to the rock formation (I actually sprained my right ankle during the trek). It was made harder because the rain poured when we were on our way back to the bus. But every sweat, tear, (and even sprain) was worth it. Looking out onto the angry sea while on top or near the top of the rock formation will make one reflect on God's magnificence as manifested in the grandeur of Mother Nature.

Journalling: Mother Nature is God's way of showing man that He provides and is always there.

Credits for this Layout: Tendresse Kit by Happy Scrap; Socially Akward font available at Kevin and Amanda.com;

No comments: