Saturday, November 13, 2010

For Bhel

For my layout today, I would like to feature one of my girl friends - Bhel. Bhel has been my officemate and friend back in Sunlife. Together with two other friends - Ron and Pao - I consider them as my closest buddies back in Sunlife. Incidentally, Bhel is also a November birthday celebrant. Her birthday is just a few days after my birthday. Bhel is definitely one unique lady. She can juggle her work as an IT professional, a pro badminton player, and also an avid fan of Nick Carter and Parokya ni Edgar (a local band here in the Philippines). On her birthday this year, we are planning to celebrate it by watching PNE's gig in one of the nearby music spots. Well.. I hope she gets the chance to have a duet with PNE's lead singer, Chito. Tee hee!! Advance Happy Birthday, Bhel!! :-)

Credits for this layout: Delightful Girl Kit and Love & Like Kit both by Simply Clean Digiscraps; Evening Sphere WordArt by LieN.

No comments: