Sunday, November 28, 2010

For Dear Yaya Linda

Before the month of November finally comes to an end, I would like to feature another birthday celebrant of this month - our very own Yaya Linda, Zion's ever-reliable nanny. Yaya Linda has been Zion's nanny since Zion was one week old. I am proud to say that Yaya has been with the family for more than 4 years now. She has taken very good care of Zion since day1, and she has seen Zion grow from being an infant until now that Zion is already a preschooler. In these times, wherein finding a reliable and trustworthy nanny is difficult as finding the perfect pair of shoes, I surely feel lucky to find one in my Yaya Linda. Not only is she a nanny to Zion, but she also serves as a second parent and grandparent when I am not or when my mom (Zion's real grandma) are not around. So to our dear Yaya Linda, happy happy birthday! I know you may not be internet-saavy, and may not be able to read this, but just the same, I want you to know that I am so thankful for always being there for me and Zion. Thank you for everything.. :-)

Journalling: For all the love, the patience, the understanding.. For being a very good secon parent... Thank you dear Yaya Linda.

Credits for this layout: Remember When Kit by Kim B's Digi Scraps.

No comments: