Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 2K10 Calendar Layout

How fast time flies! It was only today that I realized that it is already the month of December. No wonder my parents are busy cleaning the house and have started setting up the Christmas decors. And as of my last check, it is only 21 or 22 days before the Big Day called Christmas!

For my calendar layout this month, I featured my son, Zion. Why Zion? They say that kids are the usual people who are happy during Christmas, because they receive an assortment of gifts from almost everybody - their parents, their siblings, godparents, and of course, who can ever forget Santa Clause?!? The pictures in this layout were taken during our short weekend vacation in Vista Marina Hotel in Subic, Zambales. The hotel had put up their Christmas decors early, so our entire family (especially Zion) had a fun time taking pictures with those Christmas decors.

Journalling: Because this is your season, dear child.. Enjoy every moment of it...

Credits for this layout: Home for the Holidays Kit by DK Designs

No comments: