Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pao & Pup

Before my December layouts turn into an array of Christmas stuff, I would like to post one layout for one of my close buddies in my former office - Pao. Incidentally, Pao is also a December birthday celebrant, and he is also one of the ninongs (i.e. godfather) of my son, Zion. Pao is a level-headed friend whom I consider as a good source of information when it comes to music, film, and photography. He was one of the guys I consulted when I was contemplating which DSLR model to buy. Together with another good friend, Ron, they are the guys whom I talk to / email when I need some male-point-of-view opinions. But I must admit, that tough-looking as he is, this guy hates cockroaches the way I do (especially the flying ones). Once he had this wall post in Facebook that mentioned something about that yucky insect. It really made me laugh, and I can't help but to comment - "Wala talagang lalakeng macho sa lumilipad na ipis" (i.e. No man is macho enough when confronted by a flying cockroach).

For today's layout, I was going through Facebook earlier when I chanced upon Pao's profile picture which I found cute and funny. :-)

Journalling: Happiness is a warm puppy - Charles Schulz

Credits for this layout: Back to Basics Mega Kit available at Elemental Scraps ; Fontmoochers font available at Dafont.com

No comments: