Saturday, December 18, 2010

Under the Christmas Tree

I had the rare chance to stay at home today, rest, and do some digiscrapping. It was a miracle to think that Zion's nanny was on her day-off today, and we had to go out earlier just to attend the 4th day of the anticipated Simbang Gabi mass (i.e. Midnight Mass). And since Zion's nanny was on a day-off, I had the chance to spend some quality time and bond with my Zion. How fast time flies. Just some 3 or 4 Christmases ago, Zion was still a baby whom I had to carry just for us to have a picture under or near the Christmas tree (see this layout when Zion was still about 6 months old). After 3-4 years, I don't need to force him to pose near or under the Christmas tree. Since then, there is no need to beg or prod Zion. He voluntarily poses in front of the camera. In fact, he is the one asking me to take his picture. There are even those moments (like the picture I used in this layout) wherein he asks me to join him in the picture.

This picture was taken during our visit to Vista Marina in Subic, Zambales last November. There was a giant Christmas tree in the hotel's reception area, wherein everybody had their pictures taken. As expected, Zion was a very willing model/subject in my attempt to play with my camera. And since Christmas is a time for love and family, I didn't hesistate to have my picture taken with my little man.

Credits for this layout: Christmas Cheer Kit by Connie Prince available at Gottapixel.

No comments: