Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pinoy in Canada


It's weekend once again so I get to create digiscrap layouts! Ü I have informed a couple of friends of my new addiction - that is, digital scrapbooking. Hehehe... Ü And have dared some of them to allow me to create layouts for them (lakas ng loob ko noh? hehehe.. Ü). Some of them have answered my "challenge" and readily submitted their pics. Here's my first "victim" - my good friend Jun who currently resides in Canada.

Credits for this post go out to the following: Oh Canada Collection at scrapbookflair.com (paper, red & white frames, red & white paperclips, white rickracks, red corner markers, red leaf embellishments, and Canada word-art); StitchedX from Splendid Collection at shabbyprincess.com; Red and white buttons (on the frames) from liveyourselfcreatively.blogspot.com.

No comments: