Saturday, August 2, 2008

San Na Nga Ba'ng Barkada Ngayon

I love weekends (who doesn't?!?)! Ü I was able to create another layout today. This time I chose my high school barkada as the subject of my layout. My high school friends and I graduated last April 1994. 14 years after, we still do our best to keep in touch - via email, chat, or text message. If one comes over to Manila for a short visit (since some of us are already living or working abroad), we try to arrange a get-together so that we can meet up, update each other on personal developments, and of course reminisce about the good old high school days! Ü I can definitely say that my high school friends are one of the closest set of friends I've had and will have. I surely miss our get-together-events, and the memories, and stories that go with it.

Since my high school buddies are much younger than my mom or my dad, I chose colors and embellishments which are more refreshing and "young". Paper background from Festival Collection at shabbyprincess.com; Green buttons from Sun Porch Collection at shabbyprincess.com; Green and Orange Flowers from Tropically Hot Collection at scrapbookflair.com; Friendship and Wonderful Memories word-arts from Sunny Days Collection at scrapbookflair.com.

No comments: