Saturday, December 13, 2008

Big Boy


It's nice to watch how kids grow - from the time they were helpless infants needing an adult's help for almost anything to little toddlers who are very curious about their surroundings and anything that tickles their fancy. Zion is not different. I remember seeing him for the first time in the hospital's nursery room. I still remember the feeling when I first cradled him in my arms. I was even afraid of carrying him for fear that my clumsiness and my being feeble that time (note: I underwent forced labor for almost 2 days before my OB finally decided to have me deliver Zion via C-section) might take the better of me. After almost a year and a half in these pictures, Zion is now bouncing little toddler, very eager to conquer anything that ignites his curiosity. Time flies. And sometimes I hate how it flies so fast. =(

These pictures were taken at Camp John Hay in Baguio City during our family's trip there last September 2007. Inside the said place, they have an "activity center" (just can't remember the name of the place) where the kids can take on different rides (like the ones Zion was riding). There are also bump cars and bicycles for "bigger" kids. =)

Credits for this layout: Big Boy Kit from raspberryroaddesigns.net

No comments: