Saturday, January 3, 2009

Meet Kulet


Happy New Year! It is said that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - what may be beautiful to you may not necessarily be pleasing to my eyes, and vice versa. I think beauty is a subjective thing. And I think God is so wise that He created each being (be it man, plant, or beast) special such that each one is blessed with its own unique form and beauty, that no one should be considered inferior just because of physical appearance.

For my first layout this 2009, I chose to feature another one of Glenda's (my officemate and friend) "babies" at home - Kulet. Kulet is the second pet cat of Glenda. I'm not really sure if Kulet has a specific breed (like Chuchay - see my previous layout) or if he's a "pusakal" (pusang kalye). But one thing's for sure, Kulet has that specific tantalizing stare that goes deep. Kulet may not be as playful, cute, and cuddly as Chuchay, but from this cat's stare, I think there is something more to him than meets the eye.

Credits for this layout: Java Joe Kit from raspberryroaddesigns.net, Harvest Spice Collection from shabbyprincess.com; BA Autumn Gold Kit from scrapartist.com; CherryMoka Kit from digiscrapbooking.ch.

No comments: