Saturday, January 31, 2009

February Calendar Layout


To keep up with my plan at the start of the year, I am now posting my calendar layout for the month of February. Since February is know to be the month of love and Valentine's Day, my calendar layout for this month features my friend/kumpare Pao and his finacee' Mau. I will not tell how Pao proposed to Mau but these lovely couple is set to tie the knot this coming June. They are considering my son, Zion, to be the ringbearer or coinbearer during their marriage. I am hoping it pushes through. I am happy that despite the commitment-phobic generation we have nowadays, there are still couples who pass the test of fire and exemplify the true essence of Valentines - Love.

Credits for this layout: Mi Amor Kit from shineangel.canalblog.com; Tendrement kit from sevdesigns.net. WordArt from About Love wordart set at elisja.blogspot.com; Calendar template from MissMint 2009 Calendars at PeppermintCreative.com.

No comments: