Saturday, March 28, 2009

April Calendar Layout


When 2009 started a major project I planned for my digiscrapping hobby would be to create calendar layouts for each month. For the month of April, I am featuring my son Zion in my calendar layout. April is an important month for Zion because his birthday falls on this month. The 3 pictures were taken at home. The shirt Zion was wearing was bought from an officemate of mine. That officemate requested that I took some pictures of Zion wearing the shirt so that she could see how Zion looks like in the shirt.

Journalling: "You are a child of the universe. No less than the trees and the starts, you have a right to be you. And whether or not it is clear to you, No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should..." from Desiderata.

Credits for this layout: Miss Mint 2009 Calendar templates from peppermintcreative.com; Papers and elements from Silk Shirts and Paisley Ties Kit from simplycleandigiscraps.com.

No comments: