Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Layout for Women's Day


I was watching Lifestyle Network earlier when an advertisement on the said channel caught my attention. It featured different women, both young and not-so-young, showcasing the distinctness of each one. It was only that time that I learned that this March is also International Women's month. So, just for this week, I would deviate slightly from my theme to feature my parents in my layouts. Instead, for this week, and for this layout, I featured my Mom and my Aunt Leila - two women whom I look up to for their beauty (ehem! ehem!), strength, and their conviction to raise their respective families in an upright manner, bringing out the best in their husbands and their children. Both women are not your traditional Maria Clara's, working and raising a family at the same time, but I must say they exude the true meaning of being a woman in these modern times.

Pictures were taken at The Panoly Beach Club in Boracay (left picture), and the Grand Canyon in Arizona (right picture).

Journalling : "If I have to, I can do anything. I am strong, I am invincible. I am woman!".

Credits for this layout : Women's Day Collection from scrapbookflair.com.

1 comment:

gwacie said...

I really like this layout because of the meaning behind it. It's wonderful that you have two strong women as your role models. Go girl power!