Friday, March 20, 2009

Shall We Dance


I will be deviating again from my goal this March to create layouts for my parents. Since March is also the season for proms and school dance/balls, I am dedicating this layout to my brother (and his classmates) who had just attended his Junior's Prom last February 28. It was my brother's first time to attend a dance ball such as this, it made him very excited and nervous at the same time. The theme for their prom was Mafia-inspired so the colors for the night were black, red, white/silver, and some shades of green (they had to include green since this is their school color... hehehe...). I was really amazed and I really love their theme, I decided to use it as the motif for this layout.

First picture shows my brother and his dance partner/special friend (I featured them in one of my layouts last February - Sweet Valentine). The second picture features my brother and his barkada together with their respective dates that evening.

Credits for this layout: Serendipity Kit from Mandy Mystiques and Classy Crimson Dance Collection from scrapbookflair.com.

No comments: