Saturday, June 6, 2009

Girls of Golden Sunset


Now that we are having rainshowers and thunderstorms, I surely miss the warm and sunny days of summer. I miss the sunny days of summer during which I am able to take brisk walks without worrying of catching colds and flu. I miss the sunny days of summer especially the out-of-town trips with family and friends.

Once again, I reminisce on the days of summer in this layout. This pictures used in this layout were taken during a trip my friends (from the office) and I had last April 2009. We went to this resort called Golden Sunset located at Calatagan, Batangas. This resort is owned by a known Filipino beauty icon, Ricky Reyes. Overall, I can say that the resort and its amenities were great (except for the dinner buffet.. one should come early to appreciate the so-called buffet). We had the chance to swim in the resort's pools and jacuzzis, roam around the mini-zoo and outdoor museum, and spend the evening watching a cultural show performed by the resort's employees.

Credits for this layout: Why Don't We Kit from sweetdigiscraps.blogspot.com; Spring Mini Kit from kevinandamanda.com; Romantic Heritage Kit from snowsmoon-myworld.blogs.com.

1 comment:

gwacie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time there. Ganda ng pictures! Na intriga lang ako with the dinner buffet. hehehe