Saturday, July 11, 2009

Missing C-GRAM


I was going through some old files here in our home computer, trying to dispose old documents which may no longer be needed. I finally reached my personal folder and went through the old photos I have there. I found a couple of photos of me and my high school close friends. Suddenly I stopped. Memories suddenly resurfaced - our lunchbreaks back in high school, the study sessions we had during exam weeks, those unforgettable fun-filled retreat nights during our senior year (with matching DMZ shorts.. hehehe), the exciting NCEE exam (hahaha! i remember the "common eraser"..Ü), our class electives, our class yearbook, our (in)famous and well-loved teachers and classmates, and a whole lot more. I remember the name which we coined for our high school "barkada" - CGRAM. It was named as such because each letter of the word corresponds to the first letters of our names. Several years have passed since we graduated from high school. Some of these friends are no longer in the country. But the memories, the good times, and the close friendship will always be remembered and will always be cherished. To my high school girlfriends : Weng, Ge, Grace, Lida (adopted member of our barkads, elder sister of our friend Grace), Charms, Cana, Gaye, and Rio - thanks for the friendship and the memories! I surely miss you ladies. :-)

Journalling: "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Credits for this layout: Shower of Flowers Kit by BonscrapatitDesigns.

No comments: