Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wonderful Moments


If there is one thing that Zion inherited from me, it would definitely be our interest to pose in front of the camera. When he was still a baby, it was quite difficult to ask Zion to pose (add this to the fact that my digicam is suffering from a severe case of shutter lag). However, as he grew up, and as he discovered the wonderful pictures produced from that small machines that flashes a bright light, a.k.a. the camera, he became a very willing subject to my photography-tripping side. I really treasure and appreciate these moments wherein both of us can pose in front of the camera at the same, in one shot/pose. These are rare moments because most of the time, I am my the family photographer. :-D

Journalling: I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

Credits for this layout: Moments of Wonderful by Vinnie Pearce

No comments: