Saturday, August 1, 2009

Eyeglass Models


I just had to create a layout using this picture, no matter how simple it would be. This is one of the wacky photos taken with my friends from my previous work. It was sent to me by one of my friends who's also included in the picture. There's a funny story behind this funny shot. One of our "mothers" (i.e. one of the more "senior" employees) in the office was selling eyeglass frames during that time. We can't help but notice that some of the frames had "shocking" colors, we were wondering if those frames are "sellable". And so to help one of our "mothers" in selling those frames, we agreed to model the eyeglass frames for almost several hours in the office, and even took a picture wearing those eyeglass frames.

Journalling: Together friends can see things clearer and better.

Credits for this layout: Wubulous Kit by Amy Sumrall Designs.

No comments: