Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Increasing Your Link Tags

A fellow Girltalker (UPink) had tagged me. Like her, I don't know how this started but it is definitely one creative way to make your blogsite known, and at the same time acknowledge other people's blogs and their creativity.

Here are the Rules:

  • Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.
  • From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)
  1. Rosilie: My Blog
  2. My Life Story
  3. Chuchie's Hideaway
  4. UtotMoPink
  5. WaRpeD & TwIsTeD
  • List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Here's my list:
  1. My Lil' Spot of Sunshine
  2. On My Left Hand Corner
  3. Know Me Better
  4. The Esquared Life
  5. Anything Under the Sun

No comments: