Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Calendar Layout


For my August calendar layout, I chose 3 people who will be celebrating their birthdays on the same date this August - my Mom, my close friend Ge, and of course the-late-great Michael Jackson. All three has a common birthday - August 29. All three are under the zodiac sign of Virgo. I'm not sure with Michael Jackson, but with my Mom and my friend Ge, I guess both of them are typical Virgos - very practical in their approach to things, very orderly, and have close ties to their families anfd friends.

Journalling: Virgo - A mutable earth sign, ruled by Mercury. As the 6th sign of the zodiac, and the only sign represented by a woman, the Virgo individual is reliable, industrious, intelligent, and practical, adhering to standards that are quite high in virtually all aspect of their lives.

Credits for this layout: Yuyu Memories Kit by Armina Designs; Miss Mint 2009 Classic Calendar stamps from Peppermint Creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love and kisses