Saturday, February 27, 2010

By Your Side

As I've mentioned in a previous layout, I really treasure those moments wherein Zion and I have a picture together. The picture I used for this layout is one of those pictures that I like. It was taken during our weekend getaway in Clarkfield in Pampanga last September 2009. Zion and I was having a fun time rolling and jumping on the hotel bed, when I decided to take a picture of us together. One of my friends who saw this picture commented that Zion and I look like "pinagbiyak na bunga", that if I didn't have pimples on my face, Zion would be my male-mini-me version. Of course, as Zion's mom, I'm happy with comments like these. :-)

Journalling: LOVE... is having you by my side always.

Credits for this layout: Cherished Kit by Kat's Creations available at Kreative Kreations Korner.

No comments: