Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simply Adorable

Last week, my family had a weekend getaway at Vista Marina in Subic, Zambales (Philippines). We spent the weekend there. It was great respite from the busy and hectic work week. I was able to spend quality time with my family, and most especially with Zion. I guess even Zion had a great time last week, as seen from the photos I used in this layout. These photos were taken at the hotel lobby of Vista Marina. Zion enjoyed the shoot and he almost dipped his hands into the mini-fountain behind him. His nanny had to rush during the picture-taking because Zion suddenly dipped his hands into the fountain.

Journalling: You simply Adorable.

Credits for this layout: Pistachio Page Kit by Tamsin McAtee Studios at Kreative Kreations Korner. Evening Sphere WordArt by Lien Clickphoto Designs.

No comments: