Saturday, February 6, 2010

Strike A Pose

Last December, our office had our yearly Christmas Party celebration. This year was held at the SMX Hall near the Mall of Asia here in the Philippines. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the said celebration because of responsibilities here at home. To have an idea of what the party was like, I asked my officemate/friend Shy for some pictures taken during, and even the before-and-after shots. Here's two of the pictures she took before the party. These photos were taken at the lobby of the SMX. I was literally laughing my heart out when I saw these pics. I never realized my friends in the office had that potential (and desire!) to be models. So to Joann, Apple, and Cae, way to go ladies! Strike a pose! ;-)

Credits for this layout: Pistachio Page Kit by Tamsin McAtee Studios at Kreative Kreations Korner. Dreamer One from Dafont.com; Photos from my officemate Shy.

No comments: