Saturday, February 20, 2010

Erick & Ching @ 33

If there is one reason why I still believe Love exists, despite my not-so-nice experiences in it, it would definitely be my parents. I have seen my parents literally and figuratively grow old and mature together. Of course there is no perfect relationship, and even my parents have had their share of fights and arguments, but the good times always outweighed the bad. They may have had their rough moments, but they somehow managed to make things work, raise two stubborn kids (and now helping their daughter raise another stubborn kid, in the form of their grandson Zion), and keep the house strong. Come March 6, my mom and dad will be celebrating their 33rd wedding anniversary. It may be a long way to their golden anniversary, but I am proud to say that 33 years is not a bad number of years to say that my parents have definitely shown what Love is all about.

Credits for this layout: My Romance Kit by Caroline B. avaialable at Kreative Kreations Korner.

No comments: