Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You For Having You

My apologies for not being able to post some layouts last week. Aside from being busy with my regular job, I was busy with my son Zion's 4th birthday party celebration. Well.. the party is still a month from now, but knowing how venue reservations are here in Manila, I had to scout for the possible venues for his 4th birthday party. I tried to beg off from having his birthday party, but my little man's pleas were too much for me to take, so poor me had to give in to another birthday party this year. Aside from Zion's pleadings, my mom and dad were giving me their usual "pangungunsensya" (guilt sermons), telling me that when I was a kid, I always had a birthday party each year, until I reached the age of seven (7). So it was a 3-against-1 thing, and I lost. :-)

Come to think of it, I am happy that Zion came into my life. I admit that our condition is not that easy. Raising a child is not an easy task, but being both a mother and a father makes the task more difficult and complicated. There are those moments wherein I seriously think how will I be able to make ends meet if my parents are no longer around. There are those moments wherein I'm soooo pissed with my work that I just want to walk out of the office, but then I think about how will I send my son to school, and I just endure everything at work. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, after a tiring (and sometimes frustrating) day at work, I go home to Zion's laughter and hugs. His laughter and giggles is like a breath of fresh air after a suffocating day at work. His hugs and kisses are like doses of power vitamins after a draining day.

Journalling: Thank you for being in my life.

Credits for this layout: Love Cutie Tagger Size Kit by Wicked Princess available at KreativeKreationsKorner; Love WordArt by Thaty Borges Designs;

No comments: