Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2K10 Calendar Layout

Happy New Year!!!! I would like to greet everyone a happy and prosperous new year. I hope that as the year 2009 leaves, it would take with it all the unhappy memories the past year brought. And as 2010 enters, I wish that this year would be a much better one than last year.

As another year begins, I would like to feature a quite-funny calendar layout for January 2K10. This layout features my son Zion when he was just about 2 years old. He was staring at something at his side. But the funny thing was how he stared at whatever object he's looking at. When I showed this shot to everyone here at home, they were laughing because Zion looked very "mataray" (i.e. Tagalog word from snooty, or snobbish) in this pose.

Journalling: Look, do I look like I care??

Credits for this layout: Why Don't We Kit available at Sweet Digi Scraps; Spring Mini Kit from KevinAndAmanda.com; WordArt from WordArtWorld; Miss Mint 2010 Calendar Stamps from Peppermint Creative

No comments: