Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Look of Innocence


This is my first layout as a the CT (creative team) member in Kreative Kreation Korner. I found the opening when I was surfing the net for digiscrap freebies and famous digital scrapbook shops. I sent an email to one of the shop owners, Ms. Wilma4Ever to ask her if they were accepting newbie digiscrappers. I gave a brief description of myself, as well a link to this blogsite and my gallery at Scrapbookflair. I was just so happy and excited that she liked my layouts, and allowed me to try being CT member in their shop.

For my first layout using one of the kits in the shop, it featured my son Zion. This picture was taken during his school graduation ceremonies last year. I'm not sure if he was nervous, or anxious, or excited. But that facial expression is surely something I would always remember and smile about.

Journalling : the Look of Innocence

Credits for this Layout: Vintage Harmony Kit by CarolineB available at Kreative Kreations Korner;

1 comment:

gwacie said...

Congratulations on your first CT, sis!