Sunday, January 10, 2010

Through the Years

Here's my 2nd layout for the Vintage Harmony Kit (see credits below) under Kreative Kreations. This layout uses my parents' picture which was taken at the entrance of Bohol Beach Club. This breathtaking resort is located in the province of Bohol in the Philippines. The picture was taken around 2 years ago. I enjoy taking pictures of my parents.. I'm not sure why.. I guess it reminds me that despite of all the uncertainties that come with any relationships, that genuine love still triumphs in the end... :-)

Journalling: I'm glad I stayed with you... Through the years...

Credits for this layout: Vintage Harmony Kit by Caroline B. also available at Kreative Kreations Korner; Jane Austen font available at Dafont.com; Journalling comes from the song "Through the Years" by Kenny Rogers.


1 comment:

MartinTC said...

Nice work! ayos to ah. kudos!