Saturday, January 30, 2010

February 2K10 Calendar Layout

It's just a few days away before February - the month of Valentines, the month of love (so cheeeeesy!!!). So to give tribute to the month of love, I am featuring my brother Philip together with his girlfrined Nella in my February calendar layout.

Just a side note. My brother and his girlfriend Nella will be celebrating their first year anniversary as a couple (boyfriend-girlfriend) this coming April. Of course I will be creating a separate layout for them when April comes. I just hope that Nella will be more patient and tolerant of my brother's short temper and his being uber jealous. Tee hee!! :-)

Credits for this layout: Love and Hope Kit by Jaelop Designs; Calendar template from Miss Mint 2010 Calendar templates from Peppermint Creative;